Recreation & Holidays: 3 Bee's of Fireworks Safety
Practice the 3 Bee's: Clark County Fire District 5 urges kids to 'bee' smart and protect your family from fireworks-related fires and injuries
'Bee' Prepared before lighting fireworks...
- Use only legal fireworks available at licensed outlets
- Always read and follow label directions
'Bee' Safe when lighting fireworks...
- An adult should always light fireworks
- Stay away from matches and lighters -- tell an adult if you find them
- Use fireworks outdoors only, and safely away from anything that can burn
'Bee' Responsible after you finish...
- Pick up used fireworks under the supervision of a responsible adult
- Soak used fireworks in a bucket of water
- Dispose of used fireworks and debris properly
- Use fireworks ONLY during the legal days of June 28 to July 5, and observe curfew hours of 11 p.m. (except for midnight on July 4)