Since our beginnings in 1954, Clark County Fire District 5 continues to be a vibrant presence and strong community partner. In 1994, the Fire District and the Vancouver Fire Department signed a service contract to provide fire and emergency medical services to the citizens of the Fire District.
The community continues to benefit from general safety and prevention programs that are delivered through the Clark County Fire District 5, Fire Prevention Bureau and the Northwest Regional Training Center.
- Presentations at Schools
- Presence at Community Events
- Representation at Neighborhood Meetings
- Emergency Preparedness Presentations
- Training Center Meeting Room Reservations
- Safety Awareness Materials Distribution
- Safety Education Trailer & Special Events Booths
- Senior Fall Prevention Assessments
- Smoke Alarm Assessments & Installations
- Address Sign Fabrication & Installation
- Wildland/Urban Interface Audits
- Juvenile Firesetting Intervention